2/2 -08...1:41AM...Saturday morning...
...here is to learn and evolve your knowledge of certain things...
Sometimes it's hard to get a hold of things...they just don't seem to stay...as hard as you try to hold on...but at the end, you let go...and everything fades away in to the distance...and everything goes back to like it was the day before yesterday...
What's up with the green...? Why is everybody so fuckin' anal about the green...just fuckin' drop it...I'm tired to hear about incomes and expenses...just live your fuckin' life...already...geeez...
I've been there...but, I've always tried to get my mouth shut about the fuckin' green...becuz, it's fuckin' killing people to hear that kind of stuff...shit...already...I don't care if you make 35 cents or 50 million an hour...I really don't give a shit...I don't rank you as a friend by how much you make...or spend...just fuckin' shut up about it already...
The plans I haven't made up yet...is gonna happen...this year...though...
...and there she slips away...
Over and Out...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar