torsdag 26 juni 2008

The Wrong One

26/6 -08...20:00...Thursday evening

A song I wrote a few moments ago...
------------------------------------------

The Wrong One

Have you ever felt the way I feel...?
Do you realize what you've done to me...?
Have you ever seen a man in pain...?
Have you ever seen someone go insane...?

You ask for forgivness, something I can give
Will it be better?, Will it ever be the same...?
Could I hear your laugh, one last time...?
Then I'll leave you and move on to a another place

*Chorus*
She's the wrong one, she's the wrong one for me
She'll never belong, she'll never belong to me
I'll unlock the cage and let her out
I'll untie the leach and let her free

I have never felt the way you feel
I haven't realized what I've done to you
I have never seen a woman in pain
I have never seen someone go insane

I ask for forgivness, something you can give
Will it be better?, Will it ever be the same...?
Will you hear me laugh, one last time...?
Then you'll leave me and move on to a another place

*Chorus*
I'm the wrong one, I'm the wrong one for her
I'll never belong, I'll never belong to her
She'll unlocks the cage and lets me out
She'll unties the leach and lets me free

Inga kommentarer: