fredag 18 juli 2008

She Fades Away

18/7 -08...7:27PM...Friday eve...

A song I wrote just moments ago...a suicide-song...

---------------------------

She Fades Away

And the scars became deeper, as I watched the blood rush down her arm
And what the needle couldn't do, she used the razorblade for
How could I help her kill the pain she got herself into
The colours on her face, slowly fades away, and the pain, soon no more

*Chorus*
I never wanted this to you
As I saw you go away
I tried to help you
But it was already too late

I never saw this coming
As I walked over to you
I tried to stop you
But you were already gone

And I see her tears run down her face, for one last time
Her life has come to an end and will soon exist to be, soon come to cease
I hold her cold hands in my arms, as I feel the pulse slowly fade away
And her breathing, has finally stopped, she has finally found her inner peace

Inga kommentarer: