9/1 -08...2:49AM...Wednesday morning...
OK, I've had this fucking headache for 3 fucking days now...and, it just fucking started again...I'm drinking, but, I got to kill this fucking pain...so, I just had to take pills for it...nice combination...I wish I had some fucking real painkillers available...
Fuck Migraine...like, totally...worthless piece of crap...ain't doing no good in my life...
I've tried to kill off other things in my life the last week, and, i'm still working on it...painful, but, hey...I just can't deal with the situation anymore, so, this is my solution...wherever it might lead and take me...
Fake a smile and go on with your life...
I'm fed up with all this pain already...I dunno...haven't I suffered enough already...can't I just fucking get a break already...self pitiness...fucking bull crap...hate is a strong word, but, it seems to be my closest friend at the moment...kick the shit out of me...is that the best you can do...? Fucking bring it on already...shit...hurt me...I can't feel a thing...I'm fucking numb already from the previous forms of pain I've been through...
How much more can I take...time will tell...if I let time run it's course, that is...I just might finnish it off any day now...just to piss everyone off...
Fuck it...laters...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar