10:02 PM...Friday eve...
Thingy...
Tear my life apart, just fucking step on it and make me bleed all night long, do you feel better now about your decisions...?
I don't have nothing to live for, except for the pain that feels so good inside of me, when it fucks up my mind...
I thought you we're on my side, I thought I knew better, I thought I was a friend, I thought you we're someone to trust on...
I'm ready to get out of this shitty place, I'm so fucking ready to waste my life away...just fucking do it...
Don't ask me for nothing anymore, I won't do it, I'm not here, I'm somewhere I can live forever in my bleeding dying days...
What's the point going on anymore when I don't get the recognition I never demanded of you...?
What's the point trying to get over this and see the light off the next day...?
What's the point...what's the point...?
-----
No, I don't feel Alright-OK right now...I feel dead inside...fucking kill me already...
fredag 16 november 2007
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar