fredag 2 november 2007

Fuck Life

22:08PM...Friday eve...

What's the point...? No really...what's the fucking point going on when theres actually nothing there for you at all...just fucking emptiness how ever far you look in towards the distance...like, who cares...?

If I'd be gone tomorrow, people would propably not care too much...just shake their heads and go on with their lifes...so...what's the point hanging around, if that's all I get anyways...a fucking headshake...

This shit has gone on for way too long already...and I dunno how much longer I can take it...so fucking depressing...it fucking tears my inside out...

Who are you...? are you my friend...? then show me...cuz I don't feel a shit...I just don't get it...I need a friend so bad right now...someone to talk too...a REAL friend...someone who's there regardless...but...no...go get some fucking help...and let them pshycics brainwash you and fill you up with drugs...the drug part actually sounds soothing for once...just get filled up with pills and then slowly slip away to wonderland...where you never get back home from...cuz, that's your new home...

I'm filled up with emptiness already...help me pour it out...I need something else in my life...I need to fill me up with something new...something worthwhile caring about...a fucking overdose of TLC...

Fuck this rant for now...I'm pissed off as is...

Laters...

Inga kommentarer: