11:42PM...Thursday eve...
Had a weird week...where I was down in the gutter (last week), and, somehow managed to get myself back up again...much with the help of my friend...seems that everytime I tag along with her, my mood gets back on track...she really is my drug of choice...
I can already feel my mood slowly going back down again...but, I try to hang on as long as possible on this "high trip" I'm experiencing right now...since it was a while ago I had my last high...
...and that's something that drives me crazy as well...these continuing elevetor rides...up and down...all the time...seems there's no end to them at all...or even a slowdown...no, these rides are fast...when I crash, it goes in seconds...same when I hit the highs again, my mood changes within minutes...
I haven't read any of my recent blogs, cuz, I'm friggin afraid to see what I write about when I'm down...like split personalities (which I don't have, but, close call)...
Anyways...
Today I discovered a new cool band I'm gonna check up on a lil more...The Birthday Massacre...much of their sound reminds me of a another band that roamed the states around the Millenium...Orgy...but not the same angry electronics...but, then again yes...gothic, dark, electronic, kinda 80:ies synthesizer sound...with lots of guitars...and, they're canadian...like many other great bands from the Northern part of America...
I've heard quite a few new/old bands the last weeks, but, some are just OK...it takes something more to get into my mind...it has to have THAT EXTRA SOMETHING for me to actually pick it up and start to listen to them hardcore...only 2 bands/artists has done it for me the last weeks so far...
The Butterfly Explosion
Conny Nimmersjö
and, now The Birthday Massacre...
Of cuz I listen to other bands as well, but, these ones are the new discoveries that has made it straight into my heart...
Oh well...I got one more blog down...time to kill the line right here...
Laters...
torsdag 8 november 2007
High Times, For Once
Etiketter:
Butterfly Explosion,
canadian,
Conny Nimmersjö,
elevator rides,
high,
mood change,
Orgy,
The Birthday Massacre
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar