21/12 -07...00:26AM...
Yesterday was not a good day...I can't say that today is any better...at least I know more now than I did earlier...and the answers I got, may not be the ones I wanted to hear...but I now know it's time to move on...tomorrow is a new day, and I'm not gonna look back anymore...
I'm over with my past...I need to regroup and move on...fucking get my shit back togheter again...be what I always wanted to be...do what I always wanted to do...fuck everyone and everybody...no strings attached...just be a fucking dog all night long...I'm gonna be your GOD...
Fucking focus already...see the fucking light...no need to be happy, just kill the time the best way possible...own the fucking world...it's NOT for sale...you can't afford it anyways...fucker...
The year started out so fucking great...and ended up so fucking dreadfully...everything just fucking sucks...now, if you gonna suck...suck my fucking cock...already...cuz, I'm done...I'm ready to move on...from this...whatever it was...if it ever was...
Kill it off...once and for all...never be a part of me...waste it...taste it...don't fucking touch me...eat me...leave me...leave me alone...just leave me...just let me be...alone...like I'm used to...like I always am...no need to kill me...I'll just sit and wait here...loneliness will kill me...like it always do...
Tomorrow...alone...forever...never...again...
I died a painful dead...now I'm free...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar