torsdag 13 mars 2008

Annoying Disturbance...

Thursday...March the 13:th...8:20AM...

What the fuck is wrong with me...?
Why am I like this...?

Sometimes I feel like I become someone else, depending on the mood I'm in...some of those mood-personalities are cool to live with...I can handle those (I think)...but then, there's those really scary ones when I get really pissed/mad/angry over something really stupid...and, that's one of the characthers that I cannot control...

That personality is something I rather kill off, if possible...cuz, I do things outta my head, without thinking and when I finally calm down, I have to pay the consequenses, of whatever that might be...and that hurts...but, needs to be taken care of...

One of these days I'm gonna fuck things up majorly and I don't know if I'm really up to it...to sit down and take the consequenses...again...

I got to find a way to cool down...again...I had it in control before...but, it has escalated the last period...got worse...outta my hand...and I cannot put a finger to what it really is...

I think it might be a mixture of a lot of things...personal life situation and work...things are going well for me, yet, I'm eager to fuck things up for some reason...

Is this the secret DNA-mixture, that I have from my parents and so on, that is finally boiling up and just wants to let loose and screw things up for some reason...?

I just don't get me anymore...? Who the fuck am I...? and, WHY am I...?

No fucking wonder I fucking hate me from time to time...

Who the fuck wants to be around a fuck up like me anyways...?

Who the fuck...?

Inga kommentarer: