måndag 31 mars 2008

Communication Breakdown

Monday...March the 31:st...08:20AM...

Somehow I felt like crap again a few hours ago...I think it's gone over by now, feels better...but, I feel kinda fed up with everything right now for some weird reason...just wanna get away from this...but I have nowhere to go, becuz the other places brings up backward memories too...that's gonna mess up my mind even more...and, that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid...

I'm going through some jealousness and trust issues right now...and I feel unfocused yet again...so much going on, but, I just don't seem to have the will or strength to care enough about all the things, that should be most important in my life at this point...

I feel stuck right now...feels weird...going nowhere fast...

Scorching the net...

I finally got hold on all of the "more official" releases of Heatmiser...excluding the few singles they released...but, I got all the 3 full length albums and 2 EPs they released...well, one of the EPs (casette) was ony sold on their shows, but, anyways...

I also found Radioheads first project, On A Friday, and their 3 first demos they released back in 1988, 1990 and 1991...sounds very different from what they finally would become known for...even though some of the songs has that creepy Radiohead vibe...intresting...

I'm kinda fed up with the "big name bands", except for a few ones (Radiohead, duh), so I've been trying to find new (old) smaller (more unknown) bands to like and listen too...and I've found quite a bunch...at least a song or two, from everyone, are really great...

Lichter, Fotos, Pale Saints, Verbal Abuse, Blitzen Trapper, Colour Revolt, The Notwist...just to name a few, or at least, last weeks findings...

Hmmm...well, I think that's enough for now...fixing to get wasted later tonight...yeah...sounds like a plan...burn up some more braincells...what's the use...hmmm...

Laters...

Inga kommentarer: