måndag 24 mars 2008

Dead Tired

Sunday...March the 23:rd...09:54PM...

So, the other day (Sat morn. 22nd March), I finally went to bed earlier than usual, just so I could wake up and have a few extra hours to spare, before going to work...I went to bed at 07:00AM...(yeah, in the morning, I work nights, so)...and thought, well, I should be able to get up at 03:00PM and be well rested and have way over 6 hours before going to work...

I got up 06:30PM...dead fuckin tired...I could've slept much much longer...I had to finally force myself out of bed...and, I kept sleeping, while up...in the shower...when having my breakfast...even when driving to work...just kept yawning for no apparent reason at all...besides being tired as hell...not even the friggin energydrink helped...

I've been like this before...in the school...20 years ago, just tired all the time...even for a long period after that...with some good periods when I actually feel well-rested...

I think I can recall about 1-2 times, during my whole lifetime, that I have slept and woken up and been so wellrested, so I just fuckin owned the rest of the day...

...and my back is starting to ache again...always something...I guess...

Inga kommentarer: