Written between: 17/9 -07 - 6/10 -07 by Eppu73
I never thought I could find
My way out of this hole
I never thought I could find
My way out from the dark black soul
I never thought I could miss
Something I never had
I never thought I could miss
You so bad
---
(Chorus)
I held you in my arms
'Til we fell asleep
When I finally woke up
I realized you were gone
---
I never thought I could see
How things could really be
I never thought I could see
The real inside of me
I never thought I could feel
Your hands touch my heart
I never thought I could feel
How they tore my heart apart
---
(Chorus)
I held you in my arms
'Til we fell asleep
When I finally woke up
I realized you were gone
A faded life slipped away
I could not hold on
So alone...come home
Your body so cold
...so cold...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar