8:48PM Friday evening...
Nothing inside me feels in place
Words tries to break free in to every direction
The space in between us is measured in lightyears
Noize will travel, but never reach the destination...
Stonemade, shit faced, lucky punk asshole
Shake it, shake it...your head is empty...
I fought the war but the war won...
Readymade lyrics, not from my head...
Mountain, Empty, Meeting, Empty...Mt, mt, mt...
Use your imagination to get to the next level...
I'm not telling you where I got that line from
No, not, nothing...ever...every...everywhere...
Last line, long line. neverending stories
Run, run...nowhere to go...
Strangers knocking on your door...
Stop, leave me alone...
Loneliness kills but I'm not dead yet...
Love kills and I'm still here...
Stop this idiocracy and give me a life
I know you got one extra, just in case...
Words, doens't make any sense
Where does it all go...?
Silence...not quite quiet...quit it...
Hear no nothing...absolutely noizy...
Fill me up, pour it right in me
Make me alive for just once again...
Doesn't feel like I'm gonna get there anytime soon...
But, I guess you'll find me right here...as always...
Hmmm...laters...
fredag 19 oktober 2007
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar