6:57PM...Wednesday of all days...
...and I'm fighting the demons in my head again, who are having some sort of an all-out party up in there again...damn they love to mess up my mind...the more, the better it seems...and I feel like shit...Inside and out...that same echo that keeps ringing over and over and over again...Insanity the only way out...?
Somedays I'm just so fed up with life...and then again, I'm willing to hang around just to see if there's still something left for me...but, it seems it's all gone by the time I get there (metaforically)...nothing left but crumbs of the party that was...seems they had a good time though...and nobody seemed to miss me...or I would've recieved that call...
This loneliness kills me...and sometimes I wonder if anybody would miss me if I took the easy way out...like, what would life be without me here...(you know, "What a Wonderful life" style)...Oh yeah, fucking awesome life...digging around in the shit...trying to find someting you can never have...like, who the fuck cares...fucking waste me already...I'm a fucking nobody and trash anyways...
At the same time I feel fed up feeling like this, cuz, it should be the best times of my life...something to look back at when you feel down...well...everytime I look back, I just see misery...and...misery loves company...so fucking fucked up...where have all the good times gone...?, Nowhere to be found...wherever I look at...just fucking darkness...all the time...darkness...
Who's gonna be the light of my life...who's gonna turn me back around again...who's gonna make me happy again...who's gonna make me feel alright about my life again...you...?
Fuck loneliness...fuck depression...fuck emptiness...fuck darkness...fuck everything...
Fuck you...fuck me...fuck all night long...
Fuck this for now...I wrote a song instead...enjoy...
Kill the depression...
onsdag 10 oktober 2007
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar