9:48AM...I'm off from work for whole 2 days...yay for me...I guess...
I had my blog-rant finnished at work already (in my head)...but, I forgot what it was I was ranting about..so, I just write a new one right here, right now...
I'm looking around for a pratice place for the newly started band I told about earlier...well, everything is in the friggin city...and, they're all jam packed with crap already...(which is good, cuz, then you only have to bring guitars and plug in and go nuts)...the downside being (for the most part), you can't go there anytime you want to...but you have your alloted timeslots to keep...and, you're propably gonna share the space with some other punks...
I want my OWN joint...where you can go nuts ANYTIME of the 24-hour period...ANYDAY of the 7 days to choose from...and don't have to be careful with stuff, becuz the stuff in the room is YOURS already (if you break it, well, then you go buy new junk the next day)...
But, it seems impossible...to find anything close anyways...seems we just have to put an add in the paper for a sober friend with a car that can drive around wannabe rockstars to and from the practice joint...I wonder if that person can stand us for more than a ride or two...propably not...
Well, I found a couple adds already for pratice places...but...yeah...you got to take the car (or train) to get there...but, we'll see what happens...
Better go sleep now so that I can wake up later to what's left of this miserable world...
söndag 7 oktober 2007
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar