Written in: 9/10 -07 by Eppu73
She, couldn't stand the way I was
So she walked away
She, didn't want the things I had
So she got back home again
She, made it clear from the start
So she locked herself in again
She, let nobody back in her life
So she shutdown again
---
*Bridge*
I tried to find myself back in to her life
I must've lost the track just about a mile ago
I never thought I'd be so lost in you
I really thought it could be we two
---
*Chorus*
But she's my friend
and that's all she is
Just a friend
My Girl Friend
But she's my friend
and I can not pretend
that she's not mine
My Girl Friend
---
She, never lost control of her mind
So she could be ahead of time
She, wasn't anybodys life, but mine
So she never went out again
She, made me suffer and feel alone
So she could get back on track again
She, didn't knew how things could be
So she never gave up on me again
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar