Alrighty...8:25PM...Monday eve...and I just got back home from checking out the practice place for our soon to be "famous" rockband to practice in for the next few...erhm...years...
It was pretty big for being a "small" pratice room...the damn shit is bigger than my own joint...and, it's close to everything...you got musicstores (to buy strings and drumsticks and such crap) and pizza places and beer joints nearby (around the corner)...and, the room itself can be occupied 24/7...there's nobody that can be disturbed by the noize we're gonna create the following years...
Of cuz I would've hoped we could find one in the lil crappy town we live in, but, hey, since nobody cares about musicians over here, we got to look outwards and seek elsewhere for joints like this...and, so we did...and found...and there we are...not here...confusion...anyways...
I bought my first leather jacket today...for dirt cheap (maybe it's fake, I dunno, it feels genuine...and I don't care, cuz, it looks cool and it fulfills it's purpose...and it was cheap...and my old jeans-jacket was all torn up...and so on)...and I found a bunch of CD's as well...The Cult, Arch Enemy, Anthrax and Kent...if that says anything to you...
I visited my girl friend after that shopping round...and since of yesterday, she's aware of this page, since I told her...and, yeah, she got lil shcoked...I guess this is a kinda unexpected thing for me to do...but then again not...anyways...it's always great to see her and hang around with her...and we didn't really talk about anything specific, but that she's gonna get a web cam...and that she has, once again, got hooked on a different band than last time we spoke...heh...
After she left to meet her grandparents, I decided to go to the local musicstore (not CD's, but music instruments and band equipment and such)...looked at the guitar I'm gonna buy...and I looked at their amplifiers as well, but, only combos, no stacks...and I want a stack...a cheap stack...oh well...I know where to get one...but...yeah...I'll get to it later....
After that I walked back home and just enjoyed my last day off from work...well, I'm off for a another 24 hours actually, but still...it feels different on the day I have to work, than on a day that I'm totally off on...
And for about 2 hours I chilled...did nothing...except listen to some great music (a lot of Heatmiser and lil Boredoms)...and then finally went to see the practice place a few hours ago...
Well, at this point we're more or less three people in the band (I know I said that earlier, but yeah)...so, the only cruicial part missing is the sexy hot chick who's gonna play the bassguitar...haha...I dunno why it has to be a chick...but, yeah...why not...? Something to look at during long drum solos...you know...
Playing Elliott Smiths "Figure 8" at this moment...really soft album...I kinda dream away right now...great voice...great guitar licks...so simple...yet so deep...
Damn I'm getting all tired now...ready for night-night almost...heh...I have to stay up for a few more...so that I can sleep a lil longer during the day...gonna get up at around 3PM the latest...so, got to stay up til 4-5AM tonight...that's about 7 more hours or so to go...geeez...
Well...I think I'm done with this one for today...hope you enjoyed the rant...
Laters...
måndag 8 oktober 2007
Wannabe Rockstars Find Playground
Etiketter:
Elliott Smith,
own band,
shopping,
that sexy hot chick playing bassguitar
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar